Friday, March 10, 2006

i-pod 8-Ball

Instead of the Friday Random ten, I'll do the musical eight-ball.

1. What is missing from my life? Shadows and Tall Trees - U2 (But not for long!)
2. Will I find love? Pipe Dreams - Travis (well, that's just not true...)
2. Will I find Love? I Alone - Live (nope, still not true...)
2. Will I find love? The Chemicals Between Us - Bush (that's better)
3. Will I become rich? Shepherd is the Lamb - Supertones (riches don't really matter)
4. Does someone have a crush on me? Something in the Way - Nirvana (that's not good)
5. What is my favorite sexual position? 40 - U2 (yeah, baby)
6. Am I good looking? - Dead Melodies - Beck (yup)
7) When am I most happy? Backyard Boogie - Mack 10 (I like the night life, I like to boogie)
8. What is my biggest regret? You Had to Be There - Stillwater (and I'll never tell)
9. How will I die? Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin (Is there a better way to go?)
10. Do I act my age? Flight of the Cosmic Hippo - Bela Fleck (I guess that's a no?)
11. What type of tattoo should I get? Luna - Smashing Pumpkins (a moon tattoo? Lets try again....)
11. What type of tatoo should I get? Sunrise - Norah Jones (still gay, oh well).
12. What is my spirit animal? Wolves - Garth Brooks
13. Do I like pain? One Piece at a Time - Johnny Cash
14. Is there anyone else like me out there? California Dreamin' - The Mamas and the Papas.
15. Do I love to party? Daylight Fading - Counting Crows
16. Where should I move to? On Top - The Killers (Oregon IS on top of Cali!)
17. Am I secretly gay? Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins (That just about sums it up, doesn't it?)
18. Will I ever be president? The Longest Time - Billy Joel
19. What is fun for me? The Long Way Home - Norah Jones (heh)
20. Will I ever learn to fly? Bike - Pink Floyd (So I'll pull an E.T.?)
21. What is my super power? Grace Like Rain - Todd Agnew (sweet!)

No comments: