Wednesday, January 31, 2007

You Get What You Give



I haven't written in a while, and I don't really have anything important to say, but I saw this picture of Dave Evans and thought it was worth posting about. It's from a Time Magazine article from last year when they were at Abbey Road with Green Day. Most of the article is about Music Rising and all, but the final question was "what two contemporary songs would you most want your name attached to. He says Wonderwall by Oasis (obvious choice) and You Get What You Give by the New Radicals.

That one suprises me, although I think if U2 had written that song (minus the celebrity disses at the end), it would probably be one of their biggest hits of all time.

And it's funny to me, because there was this guy at Biola, who dated a friend of Melissa, who ...shall we say was not all that interested in the truth. He claimed to have hung out with the Mark Tremonti from Creed (even scored me an "autograph") and he also said that he helped to write the New Radicals album, but couldn't have his name listed because of some songwriters union thing. Nice.

No comments: