Monday, July 11, 2005

Anyone for Poker?



I'm having a No-Limit Texas Hold 'em Tournament at the house on Saturday and wanted to invite any of my normal readers to join us! Melissa and I are pregnant and with each baby I have hosted a sort of "Guys Baby Shower" where we play poker and watch sports, and all the guys bring a pack of Diapers to help us out through the first few months. This time around, we're doing it tournament style, with a $20 Buy-in and an entry fee of one package.

If NE1 is interested, email me at sportsinfonick@aol.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to go but I will be geeking out at San Diego Comic-Con.

Moe said...

WER'E pregnant? Would you mind taking on the heart burn and back ache for awhile then? Seeing that this is the 3rd kid maybe you can take a shot at the delivery too....

Moe said...

C'mon Roland, you know you want to drive out....