Thursday, May 08, 2008

Castro Cast Off

For the record, I would have perfectly predicted the bottom two and the loser from last night's American Idol, of course 99% of the audience and my two year old could have as well. Fairwell to Castro.

Next week should be interesting. Obviously, I want to see David Cooke and Syesha in the final, because I'm not an Archuleta fan, but.....do i really?

I could realistically see myself actually caring about music put out by Cooke in the future and as was the case with Daughtry, I don't really want to see him win it. A third place finish would be fine. That said, Syesha might have had some strong weeks (and I'm quite frankly suprised that she made it to the top-three (although I'm glad), but she wouldn't have a shot against Archuleta in the final. Whatever. Archuleta is the prototype idol, just primed and ready to have the AI machine destroy his career and his voice, like they have to Jordin Sparks.

Here's to my favorite losing next week!

No comments: