Monday, July 07, 2008

WSOP Pool Part One

Rough Day one at the WSOP. The list of eliminated stars is huge, most notably Brunson, Ivey, Negreanu, Cloutier, Harrington, Tom Dwan, JC Tran. Here's part one of the WSOP Challenge.

WSOP Challenge I: MAKING THE MONEY

Pick 20 people still in the tournament .You get one point for each of those ten that make the money. No rules. Any twenty will work. The list currently (11:30 am Monday) only has the day 1D players, so I would hold off on making your list until the complete list of 3,663 is available.

I will add the list of anyone who wants to compete. Just put your 20 in a reply to this post. I'll keep it as updated as I can throughout the week. You have to have your list turned into me by noon on Tuesday for you to "Qualify" for the non-existent prize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK man, I'm in :) I assume by "no rules" you mean I can have some of the same guys as you (seeing as you took a ton of good players :) ). Here's my list:

Brandon Adams
Kido Pham
Erick Lindgren
Chau Giang
Nick Shulman
Hasan Habib
Patrick Antonius
Erik Seidel
Haralabos Voulgaris
John Hennigan
Mark Vos
Thor Hansen
Carlos Mortensen
Amir Vahedi
Nath Pizzolatto
Antonio Esfandiari
Johnny Chan
Jennifer Harman
Paul Wasicka
Scotty Nguyen