Thursday, November 11, 2004

U2 - Album Rankings List


Starting on Saturday, I will begin going through the U2 Catalog, one album at a time, in anticipation of the release of How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb on November 23rd. After a fresh listen to the albums I don't hear very often (October, Boy, Pop), I'll update this list with any changes. It's funny how the lowest ranking albums on this list are still better than 85% of my entire CD collection!

Chris isn't waiting for the official release of HTDAB and has already reviewed it here.

10. October
9. Boy
8. The Unforgettable Fire
7. Pop
6. Rattle & Hum
5. Zooropa
4. War
3. Achtung Baby
2. The Joshua Tree
1. All That You Can't Leave Behind

Interestingly enough, 1 and 2 are my top-two albums of all time overall (another list, another time)