Thursday, December 16, 2004

Atomic Bomb Tracks Ranked

Better late than never, here are my rankings of the tracks from U2's How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. I should note that songs 7-10 are all pretty equal and just because a song is as low as tenth, doesn't me I don't like it. This is a great album with a ton of awesome songs. The only song that I don't care for is One Step Closer. Even A Man and A Woman is alright, if I'm in the right mood.

1. Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own
2. Love and Peace or Else (It's so funny how this song is dividing the u2 fans so greatly. I LOVE everything about this song.)
3. All Because of You
4. Yahweh
5. Vertigo
6. Fast Cars
7. Crumbs from Your Table
8. Original of the Species
9. Miracle Drug
10. City of Blinding Lights (interestingly, I'm not a big fan of "New York" off of their last album)
11. Man and a Woman
12. One Step Closer

No comments: