Thursday, December 16, 2004

U2's Top 32 Songs

As if doing rankings for a single album weren't hard enough, here are my top 32 U2 songs of all time. I set out to do a top-25 list, I just couldn't cut it down any more.

1. One -Achtung Baby
2. Pride (In the Name of Love) - The Unforgettable Fire
3. With or Without You - The Joshua Tree
4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - The Joshua Tree
5. Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
6. Walk On - All That You Can't Leave Behind
7. I Will Follow - Boy
8. New Years Day - War
9. Bullet the Blue Sky - The Joshua Tree
10. All I Want is You - Rattle & Hum
11. Love and Peace or Else - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
12. Where the Streets Have No Name - The Joshua Tree
13. Stuck in a Moment - All That You Can't Leave Behind
14. Acrobat - Achtung Baby
15. All Because of You - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday - War
17. Bad - The Unforgettable Fire
18. Electrical Storm - Best of 1999-2000
19. Kite - All That You Can't Leave Behind
20. Sweetest Thing - Best of 1980-1990
21. "40" - War
22. Beautiful Day - All That You Can't Leave Behind
23. Miss Sarajevo - Passengers Soundrack
24. Vertigo - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
25. Love is Blindness - Achtung Baby
26. Staring at the Sun - Pop
27. If God Will Send His Angels - Pop
28. YahWeh - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
29. Two Hearts Beat as One - War
30. Stay (Faraway, So Close) - Zooropa
31. Mysterious Ways - Achtung Baby
32. Gloria - October

Amazingly, I have another 25 or so that could all crack into this list on a given day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo dude. I totally agree on "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own." That song is amazing. Definitely my fave on the album and way up there on my all-time list. I really dig the blog. hope you're doing well!