Monday, May 16, 2005

The End


On Wednesday night, Melissa and I will be heading to the Corona Crossings Regal to see Revenge of the Sith, keeping my streak alive of midnight showings. Back in the Biola days, we camped with all the table-nine Star Wars nerds for the rereleases and for Episode I in the middle of Finals week. Episode II was a last-minute decision and we ended up seeing it at the Ghetto Main Place 5. Now, we have one last chance to pretend we're young and irresponsible on Wednesday. Might be the last midnight showing I ever do. I've only done it one other time, for Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow.

1 comment:

Mark said...

As much as I would like to do the midnight showing, I have decided to ditch out of work early on Thursday to see it. The last couple midnight showings I fell asleep. I just watched AOTC again yesterday and realized how much I missed when I fell asleep. It wasn't as bad as I remembered.