Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Rock Star: INXS

I gotta tell ya, I love this show. I was pissed when they moved the monday episode to VH1. This week has been a great one and I'm excited about tonight's elimination show. Last night wasn't the most solid all around performance night, but perhaps the best performance of the entire competition thus far was by Marty, doing a solo acoustic version of Mr. Brightside. It was simply phenomenal and will be a no-brainer to recieve the "Encore" tonight.

Last night's performances:

1. Marty - Mr. Brightside
2. Ty - No Woman No Cry
3. Suzie - Losing my Religion
4. Brandon - Rolling Stones song
5. Mig - All Right Now
6. Deanna - Long Train Somethin Somethin
7. Jordis - Layla
8. JD - Crazy (the Seal song)
9. Jessica - Come as you are (she simply BUTCHERED it).

My overall rankings

1. Marty
2. Ty
3. Mig
4. Jordis
5. JD
6. Deanna
7. Brandon
8. Jessica
9. Suzie

I think Brandon will be going home tonight, OR both he and Jessica (who will be in the bottom three for the third time).

1 comment:

Moe said...

My vote is still for Mig.