Tuesday, September 12, 2006

5-0

Being a temporary "bachelor", I took part in five fantasy football drafts this year. I had a pretty good start this weekend as all of my teams won. I have the Bankers Bunch, which you can link to from the right hand column. I've been in this league with a bunch of Biola grads for eight years. I've never won and I've only come close twice, but it's the best league I've ever seen. I got criticized big time for one of my early picks this year, but so far so good. I beat Josh! Then there is the Cramer league, which I've been in for eleven years, since my junior year in high school. I also have a four-man league with the Hutch Bros. and Mark, which we draft through email every year.

This year I added two more leagues, since I'm solo up here and didn't have any reason NOT to. I am in a league with people from work and a league with people from church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reggie Bush sucks!