Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Life with Coaxial

First off: I'm going to my Bosses house to watch the finale of Rock Star: SUPERNOVA tonight. I really don't know who is going to win. Last year we knew for a few weeks. This year Dilana was the shoo-in, but Toby has made a serious case for himself and I don't think Magni is out of it. As far as who I WANT to win: EVS!!!!!! I'd be happy with any of the four.

The good news is that I did get cable in time for September and the new season of television. The bad news: I have more than one conflict in need of resolution, having only one tv and one tivo. The following is my nightly breakdown of what I'll be watching this fall, or at least, what my Tivo will be watching. When I start my early mornings at Target, I'll be in bed at 9:00 (except Wednesdays for LOST, of course), so I'll have alot of TV catch up to do on the weekends.

Sunday (while watching Sunday Night Football during commercials)
8:00 - The Amazing Race (I'll have to catch Makeover: Home Edition and the Simpsons in reruns).
9:00 - ESPN
10:00 - Without a Trace

Monday (whilst watching Monday Night Football during commercials)
8:00 - 1st half of 7th Heaven
8:30 - How I Met Your Mother
9:00 - The Bachelor: Rome or Heroes. If one sucks than it'll be the other. If Heroes rocks, then I'll be watching that.
10:00 - What about Brian (although I might be watching Studio 60 if it blows my mind).

Tuesday (my go-to-bed-early night)
8:00 - Gilmore Girls
9:00 - ESPN
10:00 - ESPN

Wednesday
8:00 - 20 Good Years
8:30 - 30 Rock
9:00 - LOST, baby!!!!!!!
10:00 - coinflip: The Nine or Kidnapped, which ever pilot I like better

Thursday
8:00 pm - Survivor
9:00 pm - Grey Anatomy
10:00 pm - Shark

Friday
8:00 pm - The Ghost Whisperer
9:00 pm - Close to Home
10:00 pm - Numbers

TOP FIVE MOST ANTICIPATED RETURNS:
1. LOST
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Amazing Race
5. Survivor

TOP FIVE MOST ANTICIPATED PILOTS:
1. 30 Rock
2. Heroes
3. Studio 60
4. The Nine
5. Shark

1 comment:

Cate said...

dude! that's way too much tv. you're in oregon. take a walk & look at trees or something. :-)

btw: soooo glad to hear the house sold. yeah!