Friday, April 18, 2008

For the Record

I would have been way off on my predictions for Mariah Crappy Night. I had Syesha, Brooke and Carly in the bottom three. I didn't even have Kristy Lee Cook in the bottom three, and she went home. As my wife says, I need to stop relying so heavily on the Dial Idol results, since they don't take into account text messaging, and that is how all the 12 year olds are voting. They are usually pretty accurate, but this week they had KLC in the "safe" zone, so this was a big shock to me. Anywoo, here are my top six heading into Andrew Lloyd Webber night.

1. David Cook
2. Brooke White
3. Carly Smithson
4. Jason Castro
5. Syesha Mercado
6. David Archuleta

My PREDICTION for the finale: David Archuleta and Carly Smithson. David Cook should be there, but you just know that ala Daughtry, something screwy will happen!

No comments: