Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Better Late Than Never

I'm home sick, so my review and predictions are a little late. Sorry about that. Last night was good. I liked seven of the eight performances. Cat was unimpressive in her first song and forgot a word or two in her second. Not good at this stage of the competition. My ranking of the four will probably shock you.

1. Chris - Flawless again. I loved the songs he chose
2. Taylor - He has such a great voice and he was able to show off both sides of himself last night, which was good.
3. Elliot- I've officially changed my tune on the troll. Dude was amazing last night. period. He picked the perfect songs and i was even able to watch him with my eyes open and still enjoy it!
4. Cat- I don't know what it is. I still love her, but she just didn't seem to take it seriously enough last night.

Predictions: Cat and Elliot will probably be in the bottom two and Cat will probably be going home. I think Elliott did enough to move on. I don't think Cat has Paris' votes locked in, they could scatter to all three, so that won't help her.

NOTE: There have been many shockers with the final three, and I won't be surprised if Chris goes home. Taylor is 100% safe and would be the only one to completely shock me. Elliot was AMAZING last night, and enough people might assume Chris is safe and spend more time voting for Elliott. It's happened before. It would SUCK SWEATY DONKEY GNADS, but it could happen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well....the gnads suck! I am in shock!

Moe said...

I can hear Julie laughing from here!

Anonymous said...

And I'm still laughing now.....

jeric2003 said...

Well he already got an offer to sing for Fuel, so I guess we don't have to feel too sorry for him!

Darth said...

I disagree, being the lead singer for Fuel, might actually be worse than being on American Idol, so for that I do feel sorry for him.

jeric2003 said...

Hahaha. Touche! (pretend there's an accent on that last "e")