Thursday, May 25, 2006

One Love, One Life, One HORRIBLE MOMENT

Why? Why oh why would Mary J. Blidge agree to come on and allow Elliot the Troll to butcher One? I think last night Bono died, rolled over in his grave, and then came back to life. So Elliot's mom won an award for best "family moment" or some crap like that (we have only watched bits and pieces so far). I have to say, after they gave her some much screen time, we know where Elliot gets his looks from. I think they used that family as models for some of the Lord of the Rings creatures. Watching her made me throw up in my mouth a little.

So Taylor won. Woopie! Welcome to the world of Fantasia/Reuben/Justin/Bo and Diana, where your albums don't sell crap.

Now back to take another headache pill...my brain still hurts from trying to take in everything on the Lost finale....a foot statue with four toes?!!?!? WTF?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa - a little harsh don't you think?

Hutch said...

I hope you're happy now giving all this attention to the show that killed Bono. I'm telling you...watch the bad singers and get out next time. You'll be better off for it.