Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sicky Sicky

Mel took Drew into the Doctor this morning, because he still has a fever (it got as high as 103 on Tuesday). Turns out he has a mild ear infection, AND some tonsilitis. He has a non-penicilin med for the ear infection (since Abby and Mom are both allergic) and the tonsilitis should run it's course on it's own.

Fun, fun!

Also, I got the details on my apartment in Oregon: 400 square feet, baby! It comes with a bed and built-in dresser, a closet and....that's about it. The kitchen has a fridge, a range and a sink. My boss, Corey, is giving me a recliner-type chair of his to use and I'll be bringing a card-table and chairs to eat at (and play poker at, of course). He's also trying to get ahold of a microwave for me. If we don't find one up there, I'll go to a thrift store or, worst-case, I'll rent one. Gotta have a nuker!

I am definitely not looking foward to being a bachelor again, especially with the great-unknown ahead of us: How long will it be for?!?!?!?! But I am looking forward to the road-trip to get there. I'm going with my dad, so it'll be nice to get a little time with him, since it might be one of the last chances to do that for quite a while.

No comments: