Monday, May 15, 2006

Site News: Back in Black

I think I read somewhere that Black is the new Orange, so out with the old, in with the new. I revamped the linkage, now on the right. Now Odelay is color-blind-friendly! And, I don't have to change the text size everytime I post, which is good.

Basically, I just got sick of the look of the old site.

If you regularly read my blog, post a comment somewheres so I know! I'd love to add to my friends and family sections, so if you blogsterbate, let me know that, too!

5 comments:

Hutch said...

Looks good. You'll have to teach me how some day!

Nick said...

Teach you what? All I did was switch to another pre-made blogger template! The header is mine, by virtue of photoshop. And that's easy enough, too.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog (and immensely enjoy your American Idol commentary).

Darth said...

I read your blog as it gives me something to do in the morning before I actually start working. You can read my ever exciting blog:
www.whatsmellslikeblue.blogspot.com
-brad

Sarah said...

Yo, Im here "dog".. ;-) I check in every now and then. Oh, and I wanted to tell you----thanks for the laugh, I haven't heard the term "Wigger" since about 1998 until tonight. Thanks for the 11th grade flashback!