These things used to go around in email form. Now we use are blogs.
3 THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
1. The National Association of Recording Arts and Sciences.
2. How anybody could allow themselves to love their work more than their family.
3. America's obsession with No-Talent Ass Clowns
THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I almost went to George Fox instead of Biola
2. I hate sports.....just kidding
3. I like Chick-Lit
1. Movie you Netflixed: Office Space
2. Movie you bought: Two Veggietales DVDs
3. Song you listened to: Babo O'Rielly - The WHO, in my car
4. CD you bought: Vineyard Worship CD with "Surrender" on it. I will by buying Billy Corgan's album VERY soon. And Coldplay.
5. TV show you've watched: Sportscenter this morning.
6. Person you kissed: My wife
7. Person you were thinking of: My wife
1. You have a crush on someone: I've had a crush on my wife for almost seven years.
2. You wish you could live somewhere else: I wish I could live in the O.C., but I'm not a millionaire.
3. You think about suicide: Not since high school
4. You believe in online dating: Not for me. I believe that it works for the right person.
5. Others find you attractive: Other than my wife, I have no idea.
6. You want more piercings: Have none, want none.
7. You drink: Not currently. I had a drink at dinner last week, but for the most part, I don't drink when my wife is pregnant.
8. You do drugs: I have a near daily Excedrin habit.
9. You smoke: Hell no.
10. You like cleaning: No.
11. You like roller coasters: Love 'em.
12. You write in cursive or print: Print.
13. You like soap operas: I have recently been cured of my O.C. addiction. Because my wife and sister-in-law watch it, I keep pretty up to date on All My Children. I used to love Days of our Lives.
1. Ever cried over a girl: I had my heart broken numerous times in high school.
2. Ever cried over a boy: When my best (and at the time, ONLY) friend Felipe moved to Corona.
3. Ever lied to someone: Yes.
4. Ever been in a fist fight: Once. I threw a punch, missed and his mom walked in. We were twelve.
5. Ever been arrested: Nope.
1. Shampoo do you use: Herbal Essence.
2. Shoes do you wear: Vans, mostly.
3. Is your desktop background: This Picture at Home, This Picture at Work
1. Of times you have been in love: Once. There were another handful of times I THOUGHT I was in love.
2. Of times you have had your heart broken: Too many. But I had an overly fragile heart in high school.
3. Of girls/guys you have kissed: Girls: too many to admit. I was a man-whore. Guys: I think just three: Brad Clark, Paul Hutchins and Roland.
4. Of drugs taken illegally: none. I had one sliver of alcohol in 6th grade.
5. Of people you would classify as true, could-trust-with-your-life type friends: ten-ish
6. Of people you consider my enemies: Just Garrett Anderson.
7. Of scars on your body: Legit scars, One. When I was a "roadie" in high school for my friends metal band Malicide, We thought we would be cool and try to fly into the side of a van all Indiana Jones like on a big flat rolling dolly. I headed towards the van really fast, planted to jump off, realized that if I jumped, I would hit the parking lot as the dolly slipped out from under me. I froze and didn't move, slammed into the side of the van and got a dime-sized puncture wound on my knee.
8. Of things in your past that you regret: I regret some very immature actions that I took during my second year of college. Other than that, I try not to have regrets. I try to look at every step as a part of my journey towards a more authentic relationship with Christ and with my wife.