Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Marty Casey - The True Winner

Sorta like American Idol, where the competition winner is forced into a slavery-esque contract, I think Marty actually pulled out ahead in Rock Star: INXS. Will he be the lead singer for THAT band, no. Will he be the front man for an amazing band? Absofreakinglutely. I now have no vested interested in INXS as a band (never did before), because I just don't like J.D. Fortune's personality. I will want to get ahold of the official release of Pretty Vegas, though.

I wish I have said it out loud: I've thought for a few weeks that whoever finished second would be asked to be the opening act on the world tour. What a great opportunity for Marty. But will Dave Navarro play guitar on his first record? It depends on whether or not he's too busy cheating on Carmen Electra with "sweet" Suzie McNeil. He'll definitely be collaborating with her, too.

Here's to Marty and here's to seeing him have an awesome rock and roll career. Bo Bice, who?

1 comment:

jeric2003 said...

j.d. just doesn't deserve to have his ego get any bigger than it already is. j.d. should have been dismissed after week one.

i think it would have worked well with mig as the lead and marty as the opening band. oh well.