Thursday, September 29, 2005

Confessions

Jumping on the next great bandwagon, here. I've only listed the ones that apply

[x] I listen to political music. (Floyd baby)
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad
[x] I open up to others easily
[x] I watch the news
[x] I own over 5 rap CDs
[x] I own something from Hot Topic
[x] I love Disney movies
[x] I curse regularly.
[x] I have a job
[x] I am in love/like with someone.
[x] I am self conscious.
[x] I like to laugh.
[x] I have many scars
[x] I've been out of this country
[x] I believe in ghosts.
[x] I am really ticklish
[x] I love chocolate.
[x] I bite my nails
[x] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored
[x] Saw a shooting star.
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[x] been in a fist fight with the same sex.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[x] Made out in an elevator
[x] Swore at your parents
[x] Broken a bone.
[x] Played spin the bottle.
[x] Bitten someone
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[x] Crashed into a car
[x] Crashed into a car
[x] Crashed into a car
[x] Crashed into a car
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[x] had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
[x] Gone on a blind date.
[x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[x] Been married
[x] Saw someone/something dying
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[x] Been on a plane.
[x]Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[x] Been skiing.
[x] Been ice skating.
[x] Met someone in person from the internet
[x]Going to or have gone to college.
[x] Taken painkillers.
[x] Been hurt so bad you'll never forget the pain.
[x] Wished somebody would die
[x] Lied to your girlfriend/boyfriend

1 comment:

Moe said...

You forgot the time you crashed a car.