Friday, April 28, 2006

FRT

1. Only Fools - Crystal Lewis from Greatest Hits
2. With a Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles from Sgt. Peppers
3. Marquis in Spades - Smashing Pumpkins from Judas O
4. Powdered Milk Man - The Aquabats from The Fury of the Aquabats
5. Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar from King Biscuit: 25 Years of Rock
6. Tommorow - U2 from October
7. Geek U.S.A - Smashing Pumpkins from Earphoria
8. Fuel - Sonicflood from Resonate
9. Coming into Los Angeles - Arlo Guthrie from Woodstock
10. Lurgee - Radiohead from Pablo Honey

A Christian Random Ten

1. A Million Miles Away - Mercy Me from Undone
2. Love is Against the Grain - Dime Store Prophets from Love is Against the Grain
3. The Walls - Israelites from Washaway
4. Blessed Assurance - The O.C. Supertones from Faith of a Child: The Supertones Worship Project
5. Lay Your Hands on Me, God - Steve Mills from Don't Forget
6. Boy on a String - Jars of Clay from Self-titled debut
7. Mr. Moresby - Mars Hill from Self-titled debut
8. Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble? - Delirious from Cutting Edge
9. Dichotomy - Plank Eye from The Spark
10. But Now My Eyes are Open - Tree63 from The Answer to the Question

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi dude, I've been scouring the net to find that Steve Mills album with Lay Your Hands on me God. I can't find it anywhere! I went to Hume Lake Christian camp when I was younger and Steve played and it made a huge impression on me. I ewant the music again! I'm in the UK now. Help! Your site is the closest thing I could find!