Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm in Love

I've experienced heaven in an 8-ounce glass bottle. Coca-cola Blak is the new coke/coffee hybrid and it is incredible. When I saw ads for it last week I was very curious: Is it a coffee drink that tastes like Coke? Or a soda that tastes like coffee?

Well, I'm here to tell you, friends, that it is the latter. First there was cherry coke. Then vanilla coke. Then coke with lime. And now, topping them all. Coffee Coke.

The revolution has begun people! Go out and buy a four-pack. Target has 'em for sure.

I haven't done a list in a while. Here's my new top-ten morning caffeine pick-me-ups.

1. Coca-Cola Blak. Once the honeymoon is over (I'm drinking my very first one as we speak), I'm sure it'll drop a little.

2. Starbucks store-bought carmel frappucino

3. Venti Triple White Chocolate Mocha (starbucks, of course)

4. Monster-Khaos

5. Store-bought vanilla frappucino

6. store-bought double-shot espresso&cream

7. Venti Black Iced Tea, with sweetener (eight pumps) - this is my #1 afternoon/evening caffeine drink.

8. Dr. Pepper

9. Grande Caramel Macchiato

10. (R.I.P.) - 8-oz. Chantico

Honorable Mention: Toffee Almond Bar, my favorite breakfast snack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - your budget must have jumped alot - I can't drink all that stuff with mine! Mom